Audi A3 2.0 Tuning

kanyeonpcp

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but I figured it would be the best place to come to for questions about tuning.

I have a 2016 A3 Quattro with a few mods already installed and I need some advice. I am looking to tune the car soon and to get somewhere in the 450 horsepower range.

So far I have:
- Akrapovic exhaust
- CTS downpipe
- AWE intake
- CTS Turbo Inlet

I am looking for advice on what do add next. I do not have a tune and I am currently saving up for a turbo upgrade but not sure which brand to go with. Leaning towards Garret if I can afford it.

PS. If anyone has any recommendations for Audi tuners near Atlanta, GA that would be a big help. I know I can always google different places but first hand experience is better than any google review.

You might have better luck over here at https://www.audizine.com/ with more American members. Ideally I would take your car to a local tuner for them to determine what is best for the car but you seem to be on the right train of thought.

I am not sure but no S3's in the US? Might be better off with that base set up