S5 service schedule

S3Baz

Reaction score
Have just put a reserve on a 2017 S5 sportback with 42k. It says it has a full audi service history but I was just wondering at what mileage does the plugs and filters get changed - I'm thinking 40k?
Also what about the differentials and any other oil change requirements?
I believe it has a tiptronic gearbox which is recommended an oil change at 8years even though audi says it is sealed for life.

Thanks.

Brake fluid every 3 years, spark plugs at 40k miles.

both are marked as “additional items” on the service history.

if you get the vin should be able to add it to the my audi app and check what options it has - without the special key code.

also make sure the spare key has the keycode - as thats another £50.

Have just put a reserve on a 2017 S5 sportback with 42k. It says it has a full audi service history but I was just wondering at what mileage does the plugs and filters get changed - I'm thinking 40k?
Also what about the differentials and any other oil change requirements?
I believe it has a tiptronic gearbox which is recommended an oil change at 8years even though audi says it is sealed for life.

Thanks.

the upgrade from your s3 to the S5 has been a long time coming, I remember your old thread :)

Did you get the S5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the upgrade from your s3 to the S5 has been a long time coming, I remember your old thread :)

Did you get the S5?

Bought an S5 sportback with a stage 1 tune in mid December. Took a bit longer than expected due to job uncertainties and a general mix of indecision on what could be an alternative to the S3.
I'm still getting used to the car and the size difference but I'm enjoying the step up in tech stuff. I'm impressed with the matrix headlights and the sound of the v6 is great.
Not loving the extra roadtax though

Bought an S5 sportback with a stage 1 tune in mid December. Took a bit longer than expected due to job uncertainties and a general mix of indecision on what could be an alternative to the S3.
I'm still getting used to the car and the size difference but I'm enjoying the step up in tech stuff. I'm impressed with the matrix headlights and the sound of the v6 is great.
Not loving the extra roadtax though

lovely! how much faster does it feel than the s3?

any pics?

lovely! how much faster does it feel than the s3?

any pics?

Due to the snow and ice then heavy rain and flooding, I haven`t had the chance to test it out properly. Will be interesting to see once the weather improves how it compares to the S3.
I am starting to miss not having a rear window wiper though, this wiping snow off by hand is a bit cold on the fingers.:friendly wink:

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 105
  • FB_IMG_1672670611766.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672670611766.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 95
  • FB_IMG_1672670620300.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672670620300.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: V6 Quatt
holy moly, those alloys look amazing!!! do you know if the care came with those standard? and the black pack? what year is it?

beautiful!

It is a late 2017, the wheels were advertised as 20" RS5 alloys so wouldn't be standard when the car was originally bought. I think it would have been a black edition so hence the blacked out windows and dechrome etc. My s3 was a black edition so I'm guessing it was a version of the s5 as well.

Reactions: V6 Quatt