A3 40 tfsi e - mmi login failing

drewzle89

Reaction score
Hi

ive had my audi about a week now but cant seem to login to my mmi audi account using my username and password. Am i doing something wrong? I just get a error message and try again later

Thanks
Andy

Hi

ive had my audi about a week now but cant seem to login to my mmi audi account using my username and password. Am i doing something wrong? I just get a error message and try again later

Thanks
Andy
Speak to your dealer, they should have set it up for you before you left the showroom and made sure it worked. Though to be honest I know lots of people on here have log in issues either way.

I picked up my S3 Vorsprung yesterday and I have the same thing. The car is assigned to my myAudi account - I can see it in the app and at my.audi.com. But I cannot log in to the MMI.

I fought with this for about a week when I first got the car.
It seems unbelievable but I had to take the car to where there was a strong telephone signal. It just wouldn't work in the village where I live. Then the dealer had to go into their system to confirm that the car had been delivered. Then they wanted my passport scanned and emailed over. Finally it works.
(Except for radio text - see my other post)