GPF + Res delete = drone?

AllyCat

Reaction score
I have a 2019 S3 Sportback with a GPF, and like many people on here I want a little bit more from the exhaust note. Having read many threads on here I'm going to go for a res delete.

I do not want drone of course ... I could opt for the VAGSport straight pipe, or spend extra for the BSC anti-drone... but do I NEED to spend extra if it has a GPF which might cut out the drone anyway?

Does anyone on here have a GPF + plus straight pipe res-delete and are they getting any drone?

Cheers

I have a 2019 S3 Sportback with a GPF, and like many people on here I want a little bit more from the exhaust note. Having read many threads on here I'm going to go for a res delete.

I do not want drone of course ... I could opt for the VAGSport straight pipe, or spend extra for the BSC anti-drone... but do I NEED to spend extra if it has a GPF which might cut out the drone anyway?

Does anyone on here have a GPF + plus straight pipe res-delete and are they getting any drone?

Cheers
I would at a guess say it would be ok with the straight pipe purely because the Golf 8 R , GTI etc have no resonator from factory and they are pretty much the same platform .

Hopefully someone on the forum will have the answer as I have a 2019 S3 and toyed with the idea of a Res delete for a long time also .