Induction kit help

Jadelark7

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to find an induction kit for my Audi A4 B7, but I cannot find one for my vehicle. Has anyone got any other suggestions on what they’ve done for their vehicles because every time I look only seem to find one that looks like it will fit is a b8 and mines a B7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
They are around but not cheap.
On the tfsi engine they don’t really make a massive difference especially given the cost.
My advice , and it’s a personal suggestion, save you money and invest in a better air filter and silicone intake pipe.
But if you really want to spend big money on one , look at awesome website or ecs

See I did put one on my are but because it didn’t have the heat shield my engine management light keep coming on, because the air filter kept getting heat soap from the hotness of the engine and the turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you fancy wasting a lot of money on something that looks and sounds good, get one of these:

If not a K&N or RamAir panel filter in the stock air box will do a cracking job and cost a lot less

Reactions: boffin486 and Charlie Farley
Once you close the bonnet it can't be seen, so kinda cancels out the looks part of the equation and you get better results from a new TIP and performance filter.

your money chap.