front auto levelling sensor location

soulwaffle

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for the location for the front levelling sensor. I've looked at a few pics online but cannot find it on mine. KUFATEC have also said not all 2010 models have the front sensor, unsure if thats true. Can someone help?

Attachments

• IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 60
You don't have one fitted, but if you look at the pic, right behind the ds rubber boot are 2 holes, 1 is a threaded hole other is purely a locator hole no thread, then look on the wishbone there are so 2 holes, 1 is a locator hole & other is to screw to with a nut to the threaded part of the lower part arm of the levelling unit.

Some 8P's only have the rear sensor fitted, year dependent.

You don't have one fitted, but if you look at the pic, right behind the ds rubber boot are 2 holes, 1 is a threaded hole other is purely a locator hole no thread, then look on the wishbone there are so 2 holes, 1 is a locator hole & other is to screw to with a nut to the threaded part of the lower part arm of the levelling unit.

Some 8P's only have the rear sensor fitted, year dependent.
Ah, I see. This is a retrofit for the auto levelling. As I've run the wire in I may as well fit it?

Only of the module supports front & rear of course fit them, some dont support both.