Looking for RS Number Plate Clips

philfriday

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for a little help finding a specific accessory, and I thought I'd start a thread on this forum because I've seen it mentioned here before.

As the title states, I'm looking for RS grill number plate clips. To be more specific, I'm not talking those cheap 3D-printed ones that you twist on, but rather these clear plastic ones with velcro, presumably made by CMS (Creative Motorsport Solutions) Ltd. I've come across these clips in several eBay listings, however they've been all marked as out of stock for at least the past month.

S l1600

My assumption is that the company has gone under. I've tried reaching out to the seller on eBay, as well as their Facebook and Instagram pages, all to no response.

I'm curious if anybody has any insights into this company and if their product can still be purchased.

Also if anybody has a pair of these clips that they no longer need I'd be happy to buy them used.

Thank you

Not surprise they went under. They talk about ugly plinth, but thats far more ugly and tacky. Prefer the audi sport holder myself (though i'd prefer it if it was a little less bulky).