Rs3 8y fastest dragy times ever recorded

Rsthrizzle

Reaction score
Hi guys was 12 degrees other night smashed a few records live on a camera lol current fastest times going enjoy

It's amazing you have the fastest and have the best rs3 in the world....Would be good if you can say how your opf delete simulator is working after having it for a month or so like I asked in your other thread

Reactions: Rsthrizzle
It's amazing you have the fastest and have the best rs3 in the world....Would be good if you can say how your opf delete simulator is working after having it for a month or so like I asked in your other thread
He can't do that because he's got the world's fastest head to ar*e time as well. I'm all for improving the look or speed of your car, but for the love of God stop bragging about it. It gets REALLY boring.

Reactions: FBF01

It’s working all good the opf readings are frozen so won’t go to limp mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s working all good the opf readings are frozen so won’t go to limp mode , plus the car so much quick it don’t have time to go into limp mode

It’s working all good the opf readings are frozen so won’t go to limp mode

I wouldnt be too sure about that, over time the ecu 'may' be programmed to react to 'frozen readings' they're getting way too clever these days,
If audi can do similar with the ad blue system on a 4 year old A4 i'm sure a new model will be even more advanced ( a mate overfilled his ad blue tank on A4 and although the exhaust temps would have been ok the ecu threatened a total shutdown within 150 miles (or refusal to start) if he didnt take it to a dealer))...............I guessed that the level sensor could not see the ad blue level decreasing so effectively 'frozen'

Last edited: