Small, subtle mods.

S3_XBT

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well here, my S3 is pretty much standard apart from coilovers, K&N air cone and 20mm spacers all around. I was wondering what small mods you guys have done to your S3s, they don’t have to be functional, I’m just after some ideas so I’d like to know/see what you guys have done.

Are there any must do mods that increase the reliability, drivability and generally improve the experience of driving these cars.

Thanks for reading :)

Standard VAG airboxes and stock filter for superior filtration , your turbo compressor wheel will thank you for it !

From this....

Screenshot 20210327 060539 Chrome

Screenshot 20220411 152430 Gallery

To this...

D2BEEADD 185E 4817 852C 12FEF786B79F
2019 01 05 103949

Here's a couple for you if you haven't done them yet...

Put an oversize TIP (turbo to inlet pipe)...@badger5 is the one most recommend...

I fitted comfort indicator relay, which is a cheap modernisation...

Reactions: s3mad_dude
A few subtle mods I’ve done over the past 13 odd years include:

1. Changing the Audi 6CD changer to a Panasonic 8CD changer (works with OEM headunit). Who wouldn’t want two extra compact discs!!

2. Retro-fitted the factory auto-diming rear view mirror, cruise control and centre arm rest.

3. Fitted LED interior upgrade kit to replace the yellowy standard bulb types (kit courtesy of EM Tuning).

4. Upgraded BOSE subwoofer to Andy Mac stealth subwoofer (AMSS). Integrates nicely with the remaining standard Bose kit and sounds great.

5. Bi-xenon headlights courtesy of EM Tuning.

Reactions: Farmor00 and tcg