New RS3 member from Newfoundland, Canada!

Bad

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new member from Newfoundland here. I just put a deposit down on a gently used 2019 RS3, trading in my 2019 BMW 440i. There are no more RS3's coming to Canada so I figure this is my last chance to own one and couldn't be more excited. I visited my local Audi to price out a new S3 but as luck would have it they had a 2019 RS3 just traded in and I jumped on it. Vehicle selection is VERY limited here in Newfoundland so it was likely now or never. I am impatiently waiting for new brakes and tires to be installed and hoping to take delivery early next week. Looking forward to being a member of the Audi Sport community, here is a pic of my little beauty.....

Attachments

• IMG_1969.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 137
Reactions: 8YARWY, Alexy-63, 45bvtc and 5 others
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you've got a beauty there. Enjoy it when you get it!

Reactions: Bad
Welcome and very nice indeed.

Reactions: Bad
I was wondering why it doesn't have the diamond stitched seats but in Canada there was a power seat option and the seats are not quite as cool. Go figure....

Reminds me of my 8V SB. Lovely motor enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do keep a look out for this, Bad; my 1974 Lotus Elan +S 130/5, somewhere in your Ananapolis Royal area

Happy days...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…