Facelift Trying to find the true list of specifications

pixi

Reaction score
Ok, I think I may be missing something simple, as I cannot get a true list of spec for the car I want.

I'm new to Audi so have been looking on the Approved used website trying to fathom what is standard for the model chosen and what is optional. I've tried contacting Audi UK who weren't helpful, so hopefully you guys might be able to point me in the right direction.
I'm looking for an A3 convertible, facelift, 1.5 TSFI petrol, auto S-line. I know there are some optional kits like the comfort one (I've been spoiled by heated seats in my vRS so cannot go back). But what is standard on my model choice? I'm wondering about things such as Android Auto, rain sensors, light sensors, start/stop, cruise control etc?

Thanks for any help in shedding light on the subject.

Total options didn’t change that much - that’s more a pre-facelift vs facelift thing.

Within that framework, Standard vs option changed year on year.

I have most model year brochures-PM me for specific year

Total options didn’t change that much - that’s more a pre-facelift vs facelift thing.

Within that framework, Standard vs option changed year on year.

I have most model year brochures-PM me for specific year
Thanks. I had a bit of a browse and can see from the link I was given that there are brochures for the UK in 2017 and 18, where the latter had the rain and lights sensor added as standard. I know they stopped making the Cab in 2020 and couldn't see any brochures for 2019/20 within that link, so if you had those I would really appreciate it.