I did soundprofing and its great.

Beni

Reaction score
Hi guys just want to say that i did some soundprofing and its great. Especialy with all plastic door panels you basicly remove 70% or more rattels and you feel diference in car as i comperd it with my brothers car and you can feel it imidietly it feels much more quiet.

Attachments

• 20220305_173625.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 220
  • 20220305_093722.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 180
  • 20220305_091819.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 172
Reactions: WesT-gefül
You have the patients of a saint. The b9 is so ratly it’s not even funny. How much hair did you lose in the end and how many broken clips. The sound system in this car (Audi basic) is so bad. We also have the b9 a5 cabriolet and it’s rattle free.

I did it perfectly without any problems but you need to put the tape and gumlike tape on every spot you can :D

Would of also used some CTK WaveFix myself .

Download 1

Screenshot 20220312 235441 Gallery

Reactions: Beni
Together with it i replaced front left door limitter. It was creaking. Not much work to do if somebody needs any info let me know.

Attachments

• 20220313_080704.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 122
Together with it i replaced front left door limitter. It was creaking. Not much work to do if somebody needs any info let me know.

I have some creaking only when pulling away from somewhere around the drivers door / B pillar area. Never been able to solve it. Does that fit with your creaking ? Tried removing door cards and silicon grease the door rubbers. Stumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had bad ratlle around B pillar and i tried everything but at the end litle bit of duck tape fixed the problem. I have recorded what kind of sound was it but i will show you on picture because i could not atach it here. Try this i tought the sound was comeing from b pillar but problem was here. First i tought that windows are moving. View attachment 16472732512404256808791116041766.jpg

The problem with door cheker was when xou open the door all the way you could hear creaking.

Reactions: Steff8
I had bad ratlle around B pillar and i tried everything but at the end litle bit of duck tape fixed the problem. I have recorded what kind of sound was it but i will show you on picture because i could not atach it here. Try this i tought the sound was comeing from b pillar but problem was here. First i tought that windows are moving. View attachment 251266

Thanks. Probably not my problem as I even tried driving with the door slightly open, still there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk