Looking to upgrade

Deadlysub

Reaction score
I have had my A4 252 BHP for two years now and I am looking to upgrade to an S4 avant (petrol).
I really like my A4 and the spec is what some traders would call ‘full loaded’, trying to find an S4 with a similar spec is proving virtually impossible.

If there are any forum members thinking of selling let me know.

Join the Facebook page ‘Audi S4 UK sales & wants’ Some very nice ones turn up in there from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second keeping a lookout on Facebook, I found my car on there with decent spec :)

At the same time its worth figuring out what you will / won't compromise on. For me I really wanted one with the B&O sound and matrix headlights. I thought I hit paydirt as I found a car with a pan roof, VC, B&O, and a few other trinkets. Got so excited I failed to notice it didn't have the matrix lights ... still no regrets. the standard LED's are very good and if I take a brave pill I may try and retrofit the matrix lights one day.

But I did notice that things like B&O and Matrix are 'relatively' common. Then cars with the drivers assistance pack are out there but less common - and especially combined with the likes of 'light and sight' packake. Cars with the sports diff are like rocking horse poo. What is your must have and what is nice to have.