Unitronic Stage 2 FL DAZA

Leftback

Reaction score
Is anyone running Unitronic stage 2 on the FL? I'm thinking about this as it's a convenient flash at home option and it seems to be hogging the top of the dragy leader board for stage 2 FL tunes. I just need to add a sports cat as I've already got an uprated intercooler and intake for my existing stage 1+ tune.

Unitronic produce their own dyno graph but I wondered if anyone had their own that they could share?

How are you finding the wastegate rattle as Unitronic don't have an option to map it out?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220126_211144.jpg
    20220126_211144.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 156
Is anyone running Unitronic stage 2 on the FL? I'm thinking about this as it's a convenient flash at home option and it seems to be hogging the top of the dragy leader board for stage 2 FL tunes. I just need to add a sports cat as I've already got an uprated intercooler and intake for my existing stage 1+ tune.

Unitronic produce their own dyno graph but I wondered if anyone had their own that they could share?

How are you finding the wastegate rattle as Unitronic don't have an option to map it out?

Thanks
I would also be interested on how people are getting on with the wastegate rattle with unitronic…

i have a friend who has a ttrs daza who had an apr map, then went to hcp map both with tvs dsg maps and then went to unitronic ecu/tcu map and he is happy with the performance but he hates the wastegate rattle on cold starts. he loves the flexibility of uploading different maps if he chooses to run e85.

i did consider unitronic prior to my stage 2 remap but i went with MRC because of loyalty and i have used them before so i know what to expect for the money and results

the downside for me though is unitronic is very expensive and if you consider going stage 3 then you have to pay the fukl price again - there is no special price on the upgrade if you are an existing stage 2 customer.

i have a friend who has a ttrs daza who had an apr map, then went to hcp map both with tvs dsg maps and then went to unitronic ecu/tcu map and he is happy with the performance but he hates the wastegate rattle on cold starts. he loves the flexibility of uploading different maps if he chooses to run e85.

i did consider unitronic prior to my stage 2 remap but i went with MRC because of loyalty and i have used them before so i know what to expect for the money and results

the downside for me though is unitronic is very expensive and if you consider going stage 3 then you have to pay the fukl price again - there is no special price on the upgrade if you are an existing stage 2 customer.

I was on Dyno spectrum on my Daza engined RS3.

Wastegate rattle / cold start warm up phase easy to remove.

Such a flexible system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im running Unitronic Stage 2 ECU/TCU on my DAZA TTRS, the car is daily driven & is catless, the wastegate rattle is bad but I've got used to it. Unitronic are supposed to be releasing at update to address this very soon from what I hear.. Performance wise the car does 10.7 1/4 mile in warmish weather (full weight & 20" oem wheels) on Tesco 99 with Michelin pilot sport 4s tyres, best 0-60mph is currently 2.8 seconds