TPMS and ABS problem..

Okocha10

Reaction score
3F1D7EA0 8088 4C14 9712 CE710AC02454
792503E8 B6F5 4DD2 BF60 06D0831EE323
F1413EBD 42AE 418C 80AA C92D8FC7397F
209F475B B2A8 4E19 A596 6083415D8C2A
Alright guys, I’m new here and in a bit of a situation here. I had all these warning lights appear this morning. I’m just wondering if any one has an idea of what is triggering this or what the solution might be?
I had my MOT 2 weeks ago, new brake pads and glow sticks , apart from that all good.

rear passenger tyre replaced last week.
Any of these maybe trigger these warnings?

the car is starting and driving fine

any help appreciated

This is definitely a wheel speed sensor mate. Just need to figure out which wheel, so you'll need a code scanner, or vcds. Cheap and easy fix in any case.

That’s good to know it’s a cheap one.
it only started happening after I had my rear passenger tyre changed. Is it pretty locket it would of been that one?
Also I don’t really have too much time so I was just going to put it into a garage, is this something they should pick up on and know exactly what the issue is quite easily?

The Start/Stop system fault is the best one, I have it on my T6 van and am in no hurry to fix it :tearsofjoy:

The Start/Stop system fault is the best one, I have it on my T6 van and am in no hurry to fix it :tearsofjoy:
yeah it makes zero difference to my driving haha.
The main problem is I’m looking to sell in a couple weeks, so could do with all these warnings gone

"new brake pads and glow sticks" - that has made me laugh! haha Glow Plugs is the technical term, defo prefer your naming of them though!

The stop/start could be a number of things as there are a few conditions that need to be met before the car will activate the system.

How old is the battery?

"new brake pads and glow sticks" - that has made me laugh! haha Glow Plugs is the technical term, defo prefer your naming of them though!

The stop/start could be a number of things as there are a few conditions that need to be met before the car will activate the system.

How old is the battery?
I just realised I wrote that now, Defo meant to write glow plugs hahaha

the battery is pretty new tbh.

I’m gonna put it into the garage tomorrow and see what they say.
I really could do with it being an easy fix/low cost solution tho

Reactions: Crash0090