Considering an 2019 RS3

manc_s3

Reaction score
I am looking at an RS3. I have had an RS6 in the past and fancy something similar but I dont want such a big car again so the RS3 is ticking the boxes. And I enjoyed my S3 a lot so this can only be better!

A few questions.

Come resale which is going to be more desirable, saloon or sport back?

Options wise, I have read a lot on here and I am not bothered about roof, exhaust etc. But I would want reversing camera. Few cars seem to have this for some reason - can it be retrofitted if yes whats the cost?

Is Nardo a popular colour choice? I quite like the look of it but no idea on resale on that colour.

Has anyone bought from a main dealer recently and has anyone negotiated on price - whats the going rate?

Cheers!!

Hello buddy,

2019 are lovley cars but the daza engine which is 2017-2018 are more popular for tuners and tbh enthusiasts who really want a car without the opf filter

resale wise Nardo grey has always been a lovley colour to have and they are rare. It will hold value better Over other colours such as white and black for example (they are lovley colours too btw)

please be mindful the more optional extras you have on the car the more desireable it will be come resale time.
at a minimum have the super sports seats as I’ve heard from a few people that they have struggled to sell their cars as they have the basic rs with no extras and even dealers won’t buy them from them.
Good luck on your hunt saloon or sportback. Both are desirable

Reactions: Spencer589
Have a 2019 Nardo Grey RS3 sportback myself and we couldn't be happier with it. I have fitted a valve controller to ours just for a little extra noise as i do agree the 2017-18 DAZA engines sound better.

After test driving a car with the super-sports seat we actually went for a car with standard seats. Loved the supersports seats and agree they are defo more desirable but found they really obstruct the view from the rear seats which concerned me if the kids are in it............ Hopefully it doesnt affect the re-sale too much (fingers crossed)

As for optons, as MUST is the dynamic pack (sports exhaust and mag ride)

Just get one, you wont regret it!!!!!