Hesitant Gear Change

NB-RS3

Reaction score
Eveninf all. Help !!!
2016 RS3 8V. Under hard acceleration (foot to floor) gear box either sticks at 6800rpm in 3rd gear at 80mph or someimes goes on to 125mph and sticks at 6800rpm in 4th gear without changing up. Have spoken to Audi dealership who have run diagnostics with no faults on system. Other than that they say they can't assess the car any further as they have no facility to drive at these speeds and wouldnt be able to anyway because of insurance !! Any ideaa ? Thought an RS would have more support from Audi considering it's meant to be thrashed ! Cheers.

First thing I'd do is a S-Tronic oil and filter change and then a reset to the box. See how it behaves after that then take it from there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NB-RS3 and Csllover
As stated get a DSG service done (May as well do haldex too) and get the latest DSG software on there. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NB-RS3
As stated get a DSG service done (May as well do haldex too) and get the latest DSG software on there. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers guys. Had a Haldex flush done as that's what they recommended first of all but issue still there. Am chatting Audi UK about it at the minute to see what they can suggest as the cars got an Audi Approved Warranty still in place. Interested to see what their 'Master Techs' come up with ! Will let you know how i get on.