A6 C6 OSF headlight wanted 4F0941030EH (Le Man's Edition Xenon)

vt3ccrx

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I'm looking for a headlight or assistance with the internal headlight loom.
I had the error shown on the dash stating that I had a driver's headlight bulb out....I removed the airbox Etc and replaced the bulb and then on trying to reinstate the interlock wire into the bulb ignitor, I realised the end of the wire/connector had melted.
I am unsure what has caused this whether it be a connection issue or potentially a ballast/ignitor/bulb issue but I have been looking for a headlight unsuccessfully.
Part number I require is: 4F0941030EH

Thanks

No such thing as a "Le Man's Edition Xenon" It's just a standard Xenon headlight that was fitted to all A6 editions The one on ebay is over £1K and you can buy new Hella light cheaper than that. Best is to have a quick search in ebay or FB marketplace and search for A6 breaking. As what you are really looking for is a front-end damaged A6 with damaged lights (cracked lens cover/housing) where you can rip-out the internal wiring so you can do the job far cheaper.

No such thing as a "Le Man's Edition Xenon" It's just a standard Xenon headlight that was fitted to all A6 editions The one on ebay is over £1K and you can buy new Hella light cheaper than that. Best is to have a quick search in ebay or FB marketplace and search for A6 breaking. As what you are really looking for is a front-end damaged A6 with damaged lights (cracked lens cover/housing) where you can rip-out the internal wiring so you can do the job far cheaper.
I put Le Mans Edition Xenon on the advert as it seems that EH code at the end is standalone to the Le Man's edition model ..... I don't know why or what.
I was going to get as you described to rip the wiring out but then I wondered if maybe a faulty ballast or something could have caused the issue or if I got wiring from a slightly different code then the wiring may be slightly different or act inconsistently.... unsure.
Thanks

The Le Mans models were just a trim level, they just had a few optional extra's over the sline trim level and sold for more money. That was until the owners of the Le Mans name give Audi a slap and told them to stop using the name... The wiring will be the same, and if the ballast had gone or faulty just buy a replacement they are cheap enough.

What you are really looking for is the PR code and for that light it's 8EC so you could also use the part ending in CR

Part number for the ballast is 4E0907476 and hella units go for around £20-£30 new.

Reactions: dentsy and vt3ccrx
The Le Mans models were just a trim level, they just had a few optional extra's over the sline trim level and sold for more money. That was until the owners of the Le Mans name give Audi a slap and told them to stop using the name... The wiring will be the same, and if the ballast had gone or faulty just buy a replacement they are cheap enough.

What you are really looking for is the PR code and for that light it's 8EC so you could also use the part ending in CR
View attachment 239414

View attachment 239415

Part number for the ballast is 4E0907476 and hella units go for around £20-£30 new.
Thanks for that....when you're on about the Hella units for £20-£30 I assume you're talking about the bulb ignitors and not the ballast?

No the 4E0907476 part number is for the ballast or the control unit as Audi calls it. The ignitor where the bulb goes into are a bit more expensive (4E0907476) and they come in around £50-£60.