Audi S3 Coolant issue 2018

Awaiz1

Reaction score
Hi my coolant light has been popping up and going off i took it to a garage they said there is a coolant leak and changes the thermo stat housing on car along with pump that fits under manifold.

Car has been fine for a few days light keeps flashing again, coolant levels are fine.
Any idea what is could be ?

Audi S3 2018

If coolant levels are fine, then maybe a faulty coolant switch. Is car under warranty?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Awaiz1
Could be air in the coolant system after its had a flush.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If coolant levels are fine, then maybe a faulty coolant switch. Is car under warranty?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Could be air in the coolant system after its had a flush.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s currently out of warranty yeah could be the switch will get that checked tomorrow

Coolant sensor level is in the heater tank so if level is fine more than likely the sensor. I believe part no. 5Q0121407G which is the complete coolant expansion tank with built-in level sensor.

It’s currently out of warranty yeah could be the switch will get that checked tomorrow
Coolant sensor level is in the heater tank so if level is fine more than likely the sensor. I believe part no. 5Q0121407G which is the complete coolant expansion tank with built-in level sensor.
Thank you

If the prongs are visible inside the reservoir, not seen an 8V unit internally yet, then scratch them with a screwdriver, see if this helps.

Numerous other chassis used this fix before, so its worth a go.