why are audi dealers so poor

turboaudi

Reaction score
i have contacted them a few times for various reasons , the latest was to ask about a timing chain tensioner for price and availability or if they new where i could get one , but they never reply to emails or are never helpful over the phone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry rant over. still cant find a tensioner though

They're all franchised, so the quality varies dramatically depending on the specific dealer.
Southampton Audi are terrible, but I can't fault their parts department. If you get no joy use VW, or better still phone up your local GSF, they stock OEM parts (proper OEM, i.e. the OEM supplier to Audi), as well as Audi manufactured parts and are generally extremely helpful.
I found their web site pretty poor (as they don't categorise parts down to a specific model/engine/year, so you get have to trawl through a massive list for all A4's) so better to phone.
www.gsfcarparts.com

yup i gotta agree Taunton audi are extremely poor carried out work that i had not agreed to, are rude, look down on me as im young and drive a b5. my parents also think there poor so much so they traveled to exter to order there new a4!

i've never come across a poor one yet, they all seem pretty rich to me. i have seen plenty of poor customers leaving their premesis though after having their trousers forcibly removed in preperation for the obligatory dry humping session when they had to pay the bill.

i always ask them for a kiss, i generally like to get kissed before i get f**ked, lol

Rob_k said:
yup i gotta agree Taunton audi are extremely poor carried out work that i had not agreed to, are rude, look down on me as im young and drive a b5. my parents also think there poor so much so they traveled to exter to order there new a4!

You're taking your B5 to a main dealer? Surprised they even know what one is.

sinclair, swansea, are *****. proper *****.

But they do have a sense of humour. After charging me 1,300 for work on my car, they did have the good grace to give me a free can of de-icer.

Nice.

AndyMac said:
You're taking your B5 to a main dealer? Surprised they even know what one is.

yeh i did.... once but when i got a £900 bill for a servixe and belt changes i wont go again!

i would never have work done at a stealer but the parts dept r really good at mine

the service history had been lost for my car when i bought it so i contacted centurion audi near york which is my nearest and they had service record on there computer up to 60000 but they would not put it in to a service book for me either, plus i said i was willing to pay . nice cars , **** people