Jetex cat back exhaust

harley141213

Reaction score
Hi. I’m contemplating buying one of these for my car. It’s a 2.0 tfsi. just wondering if anyone else is either running one, or has experience of one on their car. The one I’m looking at is with the centre box delete. The listing states nice deep tone without being overly loud.
They seem at least half the price of a miltek which has to be a plus point.

I’ve never had one on any car. Had a cobra system on a WRX years ago, that was loud. Had a scorpion on a cav gsi, that sounded tinny, had a magnex straight through on a vec gsi , that sounded nice.
A wortec switchable on my Vxr8 simply awesome, but as with all of these cars the system was already on the car when purchased.

What are the Jetex systems like for fitting? I’ve often heard of some aftermarket stuff needing to be tweeked to fit properly.

I think from what I’ve read, Jetex are the makers of BSR??

I’ve yet to hear a 2ltr tfsi with a Jetex system. I’ve checked YouTube and can’t find anything.

just don’t want to buy, have fitted and then be disappointed by the sound. The last thing I want is for my car to sound like a corsa with a bean can on the back

I had one on my Octy Vrs and I was impressed with the quality, sounded nice not OTT but had a burble on tick over.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…