Engine Bay Clean..

cuke2u

Reaction score
I treated my A4 to an engine bay clean today, there were hundreds of leaves accumulated under bonnet from where it had been standing and scarcely driven since March. Since this is my first attempt at cleaning the car since my knee replacement at the end of September we both held out pretty good:
20201219 120545

Reactions: Hunty, Bristle Hound, josul and 1 other person
I treated my A4 to an engine bay clean today, there were hundreds of leaves accumulated under bonnet from where it had been standing and scarcely driven since March. Since this is my first attempt at cleaning the car since my knee replacement at the end of September we both held out pretty good:
View attachment 213582

Nice work @cuke2u. Looks like a great job all round...engine bay and your knee

Reactions: cuke2u
Thank you, it is so nice to be able to do the things I really enjoy again. Because I was in much pain up to my operation my detailing work was limited for months to a quick wash and rinse. Still having to adapt though as my knee hasn't got the flexibility of the other one, plus I'm not allowed to kneel yet. So to clean the wheels I have purchased a cheap gardening stool to sit on.
Tomorrow I plan to shampoo and apply some done and dusted...

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Thank you, it is so nice to be able to do the things I really enjoy again. Because I was in much pain up to my operation my detailing work was limited for months to a quick wash and rinse. Still having to adapt though as my knee hasn't got the flexibility of the other one, plus I'm not allowed to kneel yet. So to clean the wheels I have purchased a cheap gardening stool to sit on.
Tomorrow I plan to shampoo and apply some done and dusted...

I’ll bet, it is therapeutic getting out there. Just take it easy

Reactions: cuke2u
Thanks, I was driving after 4 weeks lol, went to see the orthopedic consultant at seven weeks after the op where he told me I was ok to drive. Didn't have the gal to tell him I driven to the appointment, parked over half a mile away from the premises and walked there...

@cuke2u really glad your the mend mate see your a fan of the Q90R....lol anyways l kinda do a engine bay clean along with the windscreen scuttle panel every month so just use some fairy and warm water in a bucket a exterior detailing brush then rinse dry and apply some Swissvax seal feed its very durable and great for the windscreen scuttle

Did a quick blast of the near 25 year old S14's engine bay .

20201201 104855

Reactions: A4A4 and Bristle Hound