New Owner, Minor Replacements

LindsayJDM8L

Reaction score
Engine
So there's a plastic cap missing in the red circled spot. You can see it on the other side.
Cap
It has "1J0 412 359" stamped onto it (I removed the one from the other side for the photo). Is there a part number or way to replace this?

Engine close
IMG 2745
I'd like to replace this missing engine screw. Is there a part number or place to find this?

Ant
Ant2
Is it possible to replace just the seal at the base of the antennae?

Thanks in advance. Of course this is pretty menial stuff I wish I could figure out on my own.. Although first gen. S3s weren't sold in Canada so there's not many around.

View attachment 213054 So there's a plastic cap missing in the red circled spot. You can see it on the other side.
View attachment 213055 It has "1J0 412 359" stamped onto it (I removed the one from the other side for the photo). Is there a part number or way to replace this?

View attachment 213056 View attachment 213057 I'd like to replace this missing engine screw. Is there a part number or place to find this?

View attachment 213058 View attachment 213059 Is it possible to replace just the seal at the base of the antennae?

Thanks in advance. Of course this is pretty menial stuff I wish I could figure out on my own.. Although first gen. S3s weren't sold in Canada so there's not many around.
Just pick the year and most of your part numbers are listed within welcome to the forum https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a3+s3+sportb+lim+qu/a3/

Great help, thanks you guys ^

Car

Based on this forum's threads, I've upgraded with:
-Bilstein B8 shocks and H&R 25mm lowering springs
-Milltek non resonated cat back exhaust
-GIAC stage 1 software tune (+50hp, at best)
-Forge adjustable rear tie bars
-Forge recirculating diverter valve
-H&R front and rear ARBs
-H&R wheel spacers (10mm front, 15mm rear)
-Jetex panel filter

And of course some snow tires so I can shred around in the Canadian winter.

Next spring: new 18" gen. 1 Audi TT wheels, new turbo hoses and intercooler hoses, Powerflex bushes all over, 3" downpipe, maybe bigger brakes, and it's a long shot but maybe rebuild for a 300+ hp engine - that seems quite complicated and expensive though. And I am very much open to suggestions.

Reactions: hydro s3 and Seeny