Any recommendations for coding rear dynamic and matrix in west London or surrounding areas please??

Paul1973

Reaction score
Hi all, this is only my second post so apologies but I'm guessing that this question has been asked way too many times already, but here goes!

I suppose I'm a classic case of "I bought all the gear but NO idea"

Which to a extend is factual but I've got no probs installing the front and rear lights but I haven't got a clue re the coding. So, I was hopeful someone has a good recommendation or indeed could code my retrofit?
I'm in west London and willing to travel (not to the ends of earth of course) to get the work carried out.
My car is a 18 plate A4 1.4 sport which had s line interior fitted by previous owner so I thought I may as well complete the job.

So far I've bought:

Matrix headlights from a 18 plate newer style clear lense type.

Brand new rear smoked dynamics.

Audi OEM cable adapter kit for the rear lights.

A second hand BCM2: 8WO 907 064 AB Which I hope is from an s line (or I've been told some Porky's)

Oh, I've also bought the newer 19plate facelift front bumper because i prefer the meaner looking fog grilles.

I think that's everything apart from I am going to buy a bi-xenon to led cable adapter from good ol' eBay?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated at this point either with anything I'm missing or help with the coding? I'm willing to pay with not just beer or tea but also ....... MONEY!

PLEASE HELP???

I've also got a mint 2020 facelift s line headlight going spare and a 2020 facelift standard led headlight spare. Both from where I was planning on facelifting the car but decided against it as I like the original.

Big thanks Sandra and Kris. I think I've tried to contact DJalix via his website but got no response, was starting to think he was a mith..like Keyser Söze. (No offense to Alix)

Reactions: KrisKrk
He is a busy man but is active here.
Was mentioned on this thread few times now so surely will reply to you soon.

He's like boogeyman. Say he's name few times and he will turn up

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Thx again Kris you're not wrong. Honestly I've tried his email mobile the lot, buy like you say busy man eh.

Hey again cuke, was you being sarcastic lol thanks mate

Thanks for your number Alix. I'm bang in the middle of something right now so I'll call around 4:30 if that's ok mate?

To be fair Alix, I probably called out of hours on my way back from work so no worries. Speak to you in a bit

Glad you catches up with him.
Alex will definetely sort you out

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk