VMAX idiots

Adults fighting? Lol absolute twats.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Video removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loads on YT if you search. Worst part is them lying on a guys Aston whilst throwing punches ...

TX.

Loads on YT if you search. Worst part is them lying on a guys Aston whilst throwing punches ...

TX.

Not you causing trouble then John

Not you causing trouble then John

Lol I couldn't afford to go, ****** expensive is what I heard ;)

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Lol I couldn't afford to go, ****** expensive is what I heard ;)

TX.

Jeeez if you can’t afford it we are all in trouble

Reactions: Terminator x
Didn't realise this was referencing DMO Deejay and Ricky from LLF.

Seen the video now and DMO's "explanation" which really makes him look more of a tool.

Will be interesting to hear stuff from Ricky's side but they've certainly both gone down in my estimation.

Didn't realise this was referencing DMO Deejay and Ricky from LLF.

Seen the video now and DMO's "explanation" which really makes him look more of a tool.

Will be interesting to hear stuff from Ricky's side but they've certainly both gone down in my estimation.

You clearly haven't seen all the footage and or the complete back story from both parts from day 1 then.

Enlighten us to how this isn't all playground games.
The entire story will take me half hour to write up but in a nut shell more or less Ricky got embarrassed after running his mouth about how fast his cars are and DMO went to rub it in his face as his E63 isn't on the same level as Rickys M5 even though his E63 beat it at vmax, Ricky after already acting like a bad man earlier that day and him and his mate should of already been kicked out for starting on other people then he ultimately hit DMO later that day with out a chance of any words even being said before hand (you can see how quick he threw a girly punch when they first seen each other), loads of other people involved and other little side story's like i said wayyy to much to write and I really cba to write it all, at the end of the day if you got hit would you stand there and let it happen knowing you could get hit again? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Playground stuff though, embarrassing for all involved.

TX.

Reactions: Ricky Burrows and DieselJake