2015 s3 fastback spinning wheels

Its me

Reaction score
When i floor it not crazy 50/60 percent get a lot of t/c flashing .good and new tires all round and at 70mph a funny humming sound from front left but goes if give it a bit more gas..had wheels tracked and balanced...thanks..

Sound like the dreaded haldex pump is on it's way out. Do the fronts spin on hard acceleration? You could try and get the rear haldex pump removed and the screen cleaned, as Audi dont remove and clean it as it's not classed as a filter. Also an oil change at the same time.

Sound like the dreaded haldex pump is on it's way out. Do the fronts spin on hard acceleration? You could try and get the rear haldex pump removed and the screen cleaned, as Audi dont remove and clean it as it's not classed as a filter. Also an oil change at the same time.[just had the haldex oil done buy audi robbing twats n yes they spin on hard acceleration...n thanks

Not right good with computers but yer the fronts spin when i floor it just had the haldex done by audi 3 months ago tops..thanks

Haldex oil that is n full service the car had no service history when i got it (bit weird but it is what it is now)...any help much appreciated just dont want to be goings to audi for there silly prices...thankd

Haldex oil that is n full service the car had no service history when i got it (bit weird but it is what it is now)...any help much appreciated just dont want to be goings to audi for there silly prices...thankd

Audi just charge the oil!

This is not enough as they should remove pump and clean gauze.

Do a search very common problem, has happened on cars with just 10k miles!

Left not fixed can cause pump issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: N.J.H