For Sale Audi S4 Avant B8.5 2014 Black Edition

Lemonski

Reaction score
Hello All

Well going to be tricky selling a car during lock down, but I thought I would pop it on and see what response I get. Happy to send more pictures or do a video of the car etc or answer any questions you may have.

Why am I thinking of selling you may ask. I would really like to scratch the RS4 Avant B8 itch, but if I am honest I should keep the S4 as it is a beautiful car and I always wanted one, but a lovely RS4 has come up near me so I may explore a change once lock down is over.

If I end up keeping the S4 it would not be the end of the world, but if someone is looking for a genuinely nice and well cared for S4 B8.5 2014 then please get in touch.

I have owned the car since September 2018 and it has had 2 former keepers.

Purchased from the Main Audi Dealership in Aberdeen, they spent £2,667.87 on the car before I collected it! A substantial amount which amounted to lower control arms, front and rear discs and pads, service, supercharger pulley, gearbox service, Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres x 4 and the list goes on. This was the bill for parts only and did not include their labour.

It has Full Main Dealer Service history with the last service carried out 06/09/19 which was early on mileage, but I like to get my cars serviced every 12 months regardless. this also included a brake fluid change.

I regularly clean the car with the 2 bucket method and this week have clayed, cleansed and treated the paintwork to 3 coats of wax. There are a few stones chips to the bonnet and the odd stone chip on the passenger door, but you have to look out for them and it is nearly 6 years old after all. But it genuinely still looks lovely and the interior is absolutely spotless. Again last week I had the carpets cleaned and the leather cleaned and re sealed.

I have only done 12,000 miles since I bought the car ( 8,000 miles a year ) and the car currently sits on 74,500.

I run a set of Audi OEM 18" Winter wheel and tyres from Nov - April so the current Uniroyals which I put back on the car this week have only done about 5,000 miles. These wheels would be available for a small extra cost. They have been powder coated black and are currently wearing Vredstein Wintrac S Tyres which are a fab winter tyre. Currently have about 3-4mm left on the tread. These come stored in Audi wheel bags.

The current 19" five segment alloys had the two rears refurbed recently under warranty so as new and the fronts have a couple of slight marks but again look great very minor.

All warranty recalls are up to date.

The MOT runs till 15/07/20 and the only advisory on this was shock absorber light misting of oil nearside rear. I would be happy to replace this and re mot the vehicle if I got close to asking or could factor this into the price.

This is a lovely spec'd S4 - I am looking for offers around £18,250

ANY questions please fire away. I am based in Braemar, Scotland ( great roads to for a test drive ;-) ).

So details regarding the car:

Audi S4 Avant Black Edition

Daytona Grey Pearl Effect Paint

Model year 2015

Reg date 17/06/2014

Optional extras:

• Technology Pack
  • Audi Music Interface
  • DVD Player
  • MMI Navigation Plus
  • 19x8.5J 5 Segment alloys
  • Audi Drive Select
  • Convenience Package
  • Electric front seat drivers memory
  • Heated Front drivers and passenger seats
  • Super sports seats
  • Fine Nappa Leather
  • Leather arm rest front and rear
  • Audi Parking plus
  • Load area fixing kit
  • Storage package
  • Through load facility
  • Black interior trim package
  • Piano Black Inlays
  • Privacy glass
  • Roof rails black
  • Audi removable tow bar

IMG 9560 IMG 9562 IMG 9566 IMG 9570 IMG 9561 IMG 9503 IMG 9515 IMG 9501 IMG 9500