Used Hex-Can Prices.

J0N

Reaction score
What do we think these are going to peak at?? 2015 cars are a year older and rumour has it that Ross-Tech are beginning to phase out certain features on Hex-Cans with new VCDS updates. I just sold mine on eBay for £300, I was going to put it on for £250 but the average price indicated was £360 so I thought why not?? It went inside 2 hours of listing so I immediately ordered a V2 with 10 VINs for the same price....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NickB
I was a wimp and traded my back into my original supplier, as I did with original VAG COM.

I congratulate you on your success though, cover all costs of upgrading, good job there!

Reactions: J0N
I bought my HEX-CAN second hand for £220, I’d been using a £40 cloned device before that and when I decided to go genuine I saw that Ross-Tech had introduced the limited VIN V2 interfaces so decided, like many others to go for the previous model. I only recently found out that if you want to register a second hand device with Ross-Tech it cost £90, obviously with a new device this is all in the price so I think I did ok. Brand new V2 from Ilexa and £80 profit. The first thing I noticed was how fast the V2 is in comparison, it beeps at you if you disconnect it from the car too.

ebd424b99a055440f478e6a009d8a251.jpg

c701a8a0cca7d027d8ce5f0f325ebbbc.jpg

Reactions: Bryant1998
Can’t fault their service, free next day special delivery and the case is a nice touch...

Reactions: Bryant1998