Torque setting wanted for the oil pressure switch

kninio

Reaction score
as the title , could some body help me with the torque setings for the oil pressure switch? i dont know how many NM i should tight it , and also for the oil cooler bolt how much i should tight it.. engine is v6 12v , please any help would be appreciated!

Till it stop leaking fella, thats the best setting

well i found in one site , that for the oil cooler 30 NM , according to mitchell on demand , but in audi manuals they didnt specified any torque settings , neithers for the oil switch.

Ths switch is on an NTP style thread i fitteed mine into an manifold to allo me to take a statci pressure line from it, and i just nipped it up till it was tight ran it and checked for leaks.

do u have some specifications about changing it? i barely saw it , even i didnt see it i feelt it with one finger its under the ac compressor upward to the oil cooler , so any advices how to take it out in the best way what i must remove what i must do?

cheers my friend :)

There are two switches there the one you need to remove has to be done with a 22mm spanner the other is slightly smaller and is just above the oil cooler, if you remove the expansion bottle you'll be able to see it properly

http://www.clubb5.com/information/oilguage.shtml

check this out dude^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^