Facelift S3 Healthcheck

Adams S3

Reaction score
Just had my health check done by Audi which is free of charge to see what they found. Find it great service, but obviously wouldn’t get them to do the work as they charge a fortune and find the littlest things that doesn’t really need doing.....

I know I need some new discs all around, but Audi wanted £1000 for discs and pads. Can anyone recommend new ones and if so can you post the link?

I like Brembo Xtra discs however I can’t find any online.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do all dealers do a free healthcheck? I was looking at Brembo Xtra but ECP etc don't seem to do them...
I need front discs (and therefore pads) shortly as mine have got a lip on them now

Reactions: Adams S3
Do all dealers do a free healthcheck? I was looking at Brembo Xtra but ECP etc don't seem to do them...
I need front discs (and therefore pads) shortly as mine have got a lip on them now

Yeah all do them mate, book it in online it’s completely free and they record the health check afterwards and email it to you.

I’m in the same boat, got a lip on mine too.!

I just need rear pads (70% worn), bought some Brembo ones for around £30 I think for now, Audi didn't clock the front discs but my indie did, will get it done soon.

Just had my health check done by Audi which is free of charge to see what they found. Find it great service, but obviously wouldn’t get them to do the work as they charge a fortune and find the littlest things that doesn’t really need doing.....

I know I need some new discs all around, but Audi wanted £1000 for discs and pads. Can anyone recommend new ones and if so can you post the link?

I like Brembo Xtra discs however I can’t find any online.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus Christ a grand for discs and pads? facepalm and shaking head
I have beautiful brembo set just for £200 coated against corosion
And all set was shipped from germany and they made mistake they sent me 4x front discs no aditional cost so I have 2x brand new ones for spare

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_164642.jpg
    IMG_20200104_164642.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200104_164545.jpg
    IMG_20200104_164545.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: