my a4 gone :(

a4singh

Reaction score
guys, i've just sold my a4 this morning... a bit upset to see it go, but it had to... need to find a new one now... will c whats out there, has to be an audi tho!

:bye:

haha has to be a diesel!!! if only i cud get one of those... firstly id never get insured on one secondly i dont earn enuf to be able to run it!! one day tho, ill defiantley get one!

I know the feeling i test drov ethe rs4 a brand new one and priced it out i'd need another job and to move back to my parents, sell my missus and my daughter then maybe NEARLY be able to afford done LOL

Biglockie said:
sell my missus and my daughter then maybe NEARLY be able to afford done LOL

hahaha is a rs4 better than ur missus and your daughter? hahaha i knew audis were great, but didnt think they were THAT great!

Na she'll kill me if she reads it LOL

ahh man i dont think i could sell mine, spent too much time/money on her. cant afford to change it anyway, and if i could it would be a 2001 1.8T quattro. last of the best. hey just think your car lives on in mine as i had your seats. =)

oh thats right! hey at least i know you'll look after part of the car hey snoop?! i miss her so much tho! really is depressing thinking i will be catching a bus/train for the next year... :(

a4singh said:
oh thats right! hey at least i know you'll look after part of the car hey snoop?! i miss her so much tho! really is depressing thinking i will be catching a bus/train for the next year... :(

Hope you'll find another Audi soon. I can't imagine what its like living without a car. In April my A4 was in storage at my folk's house due to coolant leak (but still drivable). For two months I've been taking the bus - it really sucks. Anyway good luck.

thanks mate. i've decided to look for a b6 now, thinking either convertible or the sports version with the factory kit on it. definately have to get one, look my audis to much! best car ive ever driven is an audi, life without it seems dull :(