RS6 wheels

Katy_S3

Goodwood Green Baby
Reaction score
quite fancy some 18 " RS6 wheels for my s3 are they a direct fit......if i want 18's will i have to get replicas or can i find some authentic.....not sure if they only did 19 inch?!

The OEM RS6 wheels will not fit the S3 - not because they're 19", but because they have a different PCD.

But you can get reps in 17, 18, and 19"

Genuine Audi RS6's will not fit as the pcd is different to a S3, but there are plenty of replica's out there that will fit straight on, just beware with replica wheels, if they seem cheap they usually are because of there poor quality!

Damn. Beat to it!

I bought some reps for my BMW but only had them a few months so couldnt say how long they would last quality wise......i never keep cars very long so dont suppose wheels would be my problem down the line so maybe i should just get a good set of reps! anyone know any good audi wheels sites?

I know! need to type faster (either that or dedicate less time working:o.k: )

Katy_S3 said:
Great, im loving this site already.....you lot are very helpful!!

Thats cos most of em are sex starved and pounce on any internet doris

I got some 19" RS6 rims from Rochfordtyres for my TT.. Never ha a problem with them..

Katy_S3 said:
Great, im loving this site already.....you lot are very helpful!!

alreet geordie girlie. take some advice from a durham hillbilly

.....i think they'll look naff. there was a silver one in autotrader short while ago with them on I think it was in garage at Darlington

didn't like it - sorry ! :shrug:

If your still thinking about it Katy S3 check out Ballcrusher's S3 on 19inch RS6 rims its in silver, but hey no one's perfect! ;)

I like em..............i was aware that they had been 'done' before but I do not want to start throwing cash at ths car like i did with my golf trying to out do everyone else.........i am not modding this car or chaving it up i just want subtle changes and i really dislike the standard wheels, I'm open to suggestions but really would prefer t stick to some other form of Audi wheel or could poss be persuaded to BBS

1163.jpg

dear god..............someone shoot me these wheels give women a bad name..........you just know ladies all over the UK will want these barbie-esque rims!!

No i will not be considering these sadly!

Ha Ha probably why most ladies should keep away frm cars!!

I think you should get them on your new S3....they would look fantastic......honest!

Maybe your right.............i could set the trend, I dont think they would clash with my green S3 at all...........in fact i think i'd quite enjoy looking like a big piece of rhubarb!! :rock:

I like your way of thinking there..........a nice touch........ill rip out the alcantara while im on and add some pink fluff!!

Katy_S3 said:
I'm open to suggestions but really would prefer t stick to some other form of Audi wheel or could poss be persuaded to BBS

Go on you know you want BBS's

0604200016.jpg