Maybe front suspension damage? A3 8p 1.9tdi

Jan7

Reaction score
Is there some sort of suspension damage in the front? I think car is lower in the front. There were 18r in the summer. Can you help me guys tell me what is wrong? My service man tells me it is normal. But i dont trust him. Photo is with R16. A3 8p 2004 1.9tdi BKC Attraction

Attachments

• audi.jpg
    audi.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
Could have been lowered all round and then at some point failed an mot for a broken rear spring. New owner that didn't "lower" it gets garage to fix it. They repair it with a pair of standard springs from a local motor factors.

At a good guess..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That’s definitely not right.
I would guess same as has been said above, the rear springs have been replaced with different springs.
With it being an S Line I would say the rear springs that are on at the moment are not S Line springs but probably Sport or SE springs.
When replacing S Line springs they are only available from the dealer so if they have been purchased from a 3rd party motor shop then they will not be S Line springs.

It's too hard to hell based on that picture. It looks like you're parked over a speed-hump. If anything, I'd say it's the rear that's not right.