Karacher K4

AlS3BE

Reaction score
hi folks
Any of you had problems with the gun?
Had mine a few months now and the gun seems to be gripping on the yellow bit inside the lance.
Annoying as he11 as you need a pair of long nose pliers to get it out and it’s a pain swapping between the attachments like the snow foam bottle.
Never had a problem like this in my old k2 which lasted years.
I’ve tried a bit of lube/grease and this didn’t help.
Any ideas?

Cheers
Al

Never had this issue (touch wood) and mine is nearly a year old now!

Can't offer any advice on it but my go to is WD40 when things are supposed to move and don't

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlS3BE
Never had this issue (touch wood) and mine is nearly a year old now!

Can't offer any advice on it but my go to is WD40 when things are supposed to move and don't

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Wd40 was first then silicon grease neither helped

Reactions: Adam14
Send it back under warranty, they sorted mine in 14 days, mine was switching on/off & when it came back I got all new hose & attachments including the old ones

Reactions: Bishop187 and AlS3BE
Use some scotch brite on the part of the lance that turns in the gun..or even use a file on it

Use some scotch brite on the part of the lance that turns in the gun..or even use a file on it
See what Kärcher says first before I start attacking it.
Annoying as it was fine for ages and like a part has expanded somehow and causing attachments to get stuck.

Well it’s going back to karcher tomorrow.
hopefully it comes back quick

Well after a few weeks and a failed pickup from karcher I finally got it back. All attachment and lance seems to connect well without ripping each other apart. They also fixed the motor as it was switching itself on and off every so often.
I don’t need to wash my car like a caveman with a garden hose and a bucket and sponge now

Reactions: Sandra
Weather to be good sat/Sunday Al so you test it out to see it working like it should.

Glad you got it sorted , when they took mine & bench tested it they replaced everything but the outer case I did wonder why they didn't just replace the whole unit but been good ever since

Glad you got it sorted , when they took mine & bench tested it they replaced everything but the outer case I did wonder why they didn't just replace the whole unit but been good ever since

thats was pretty much what the slip inside the box said on mine. New lance and high pressure hose as well and I got an extra attachment with it as well.

Reactions: Rugslasher and Sandra
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…