milltek exhaust

adrian2006uk

Reaction score
hello looking at a milltek exhaust for the s3 going to go for one with the middle silencer as dont want it too loud has any body got video clips of s3 with milltek fitted

Aint got a video clip but have got a Miltek system and can tell you i dont really think its loud at all but does have a nice quiet rumble to it

i agree, sounds spot on, burbles very nicely

I was thinking of taking the middle silencer out with a new piece of piping which will also get rid of the splat sopt on the exhaust so should flow better. Cheap mod at £75

Good luck finding one. I have been looking for a cat back system to go with my new pipe werx down pipe and cat.
Milltek are making any untill june!

242spot said:
Good luck finding one. I have been looking for a cat back system to go with my new pipe werx down pipe and cat.
Milltek are making any untill june!
go back to pipewerx my lad! get there system £411 fitted and totally custom!
and if you had bought them at the same time they would have given you £100 of the cats and downpipe!

yeah its booked in to have the custom rear exhaust done on the 29th
just a shame i have to wait sooooooooo long!

sitrials said:
its just such a long way for me to go but i really want to get my stuff from them!

Any Pics? I've been thinking of going over the border to lancashire

242spot said:
yeah its booked in to have the custom rear exhaust done on the 29th
just a shame i have to wait sooooooooo long!

Make sure you go for the twin 90mm tailpipes. The twin 70s you get on the Milltek look puny.

Oh, and for what it's worth, even the Supersprint without the center silencer isn't that much louder than standard. Nice burble, but not much louder.

Aky said:
Any Pics? I've been thinking of going over the border to lancashire
theres a few on there website of S3s but i haven't had mine done yet just saving the money!
£911 for exhaust cats and downpipe plus rear section fitted!
then nearly £200 TO GET DOWNPIPE, CATS FITTED AND THEN A 4 wheel alignet because of the subframe need to get an R32 ARB in there too!

ChriS3 said:
Make sure you go for the twin 90mm tailpipes. The twin 70s you get on the Milltek look puny.

I think the milltek looks just right, but it's all personal opinion

Which would you choose:
a) Miltek Full Exhaust System + Hi-Flow Cat
b) PipeWerx Full Exhaust System + Hi-Flow Cat

i had both! had the mid pipe due to the same concerns as above but buckled it bellying out off the track so bought a milltek straight through pipe for a cheaper repair! much nicer, really nice burble with the odd 'pup' 'pup'...technical stuff! anyway it aint much louder but nicer imo

could pipewerx make a template for an s3 and send the pipe through the mail? the problem is im in bristol and its to far to travel, i know i may meed to tweek it to get it to fit a little but no more than any other pipe.

Starry said:
could pipewerx make a template for an s3 and send the pipe through the mail? the problem is im in bristol and its to far to travel, i know i may meed to tweek it to get it to fit a little but no more than any other pipe.
they were selling a standard exhast sytem on ebay so i'm guessing they are try to make one but then every car is different my milltek i had on my A4 had to be modded a bit to fit the tailpipes in the bumper properly!
ask them and see might be a bit cheaper as they are not fitting but then its not exactly completely custom then is it!as in the sound you want!

Mij? Keep us posted on how it goes adrian! Plenty of snaps if possible :)

The exhaust your going to get done tomorrow...