Hello

Daddyj16gga

Reaction score
Hello forum members!

Just got back from a long drive up north to pick up my first A3 1.4 TSI 2010. Deliberated a long time if I should go auto as always driven manual cars but we took a plunge and went for the auto DSG.

Thought ahead and first thing I will do is remove the factory headunit and replace with my double din kenwood as mobile mirroring is a must!

Look forward to getting acquainted with the forum!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Morning, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where up north did you collect the car? Any pics?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Daddyj16gga and V6_Man
Morning Sandra! I went from London to York yesterday to near enough almost 8 hours round trip with train and then driving back.

Absolutely knackered :sleeping:

About to leave house for work (running so late) so will take a pic on way out

Reactions: Sandra
Here is it... Sorry not anymore pics as late for work :sweatsmile:

IMG 20190527 203009 20190529094223026

Reactions: Sandra and V6_Man
Hello forum members!

Just got back from a long drive up north to pick up my first A3 1.4 TSI 2010. Deliberated a long time if I should go auto as always driven manual cars but we took a plunge and went for the auto DSG.

Thought ahead and first thing I will do is remove the factory headunit and replace with my double din kenwood as mobile mirroring is a must!

Look forward to getting acquainted with the forum!

Welcome to ASN @Daddyj16gga and congrats on the purchase buddy :icon thumright:

Here is it... Sorry not anymore pics as late for work :sweatsmile:

View attachment 183489

It looks like a cracking deal you've got here and well worth the time and effort. Most of my cars I have bough them from up North as well with the last two purchased from Dundee and Aberdeen Audi. IMHO, it is worth the trip as I have found Scots know how to maintain their cars compared to trash you get down south.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Daddyj16gga
Thank you Tashfeen! I honestly don't mind the drive to pick up good examples and sounds like you have the same protocol :icon thumright:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and V6_Man
@Daddyj16gga love the car. Hope you really enjoy the car and the forum. :)

Reactions: Daddyj16gga and V6_Man
Welcome to ASN @Daddyj16gga :thumbs up:

That looks a nice example from your pics.

When you said up North, I thought you meant the real up North :tearsofjoy: