SQ5 Spotted

S

simonali

Saw two within a few minutes yesterday when out walking the pooch. one old shape one in white and a new shape one in grey. Common as muck!

There was a black SQ5 parked outside Salisbury Audi yesterday. Forgot to take enough notice of whether it was a new or old shape one, though!

Saw my 4th RS Q3 in three months today. Thought they were rare when I bought mine!

Saw quite a few RSQ3's when I was looking for one but not seen one in the 6 months that I've had the SQ5.
Can't wait to spot mine again when I pick it up from the bodyshop, hopefully in a few days time........this Merc GLE is seriously boring the pants off me after 2 days lol

Reactions: simonali, Ian66, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Saw two within a few minutes yesterday when out walking the pooch. one old shape one in white and a new shape one in grey. Common as muck!

I know ! Someone has parked a new shape in Navarra Blue outside my front door - loving it

Reactions: 45bvtc and simonali
Saw another old shape SQ5 in a Tesco car park earlier.

I meant was it you who parked the Navarra one outside your house.

Reactions: Sandra
Finally spotted this on my drive yesterday after 3 weeks of looking lol

Its good to be back

Reactions: 45bvtc and simonali
I nearly had a Q5 ordinaire the other day but Audi dealer computer say no. My dealer says only owners with a clean license can have a courtesy car and mine isn't!

Nuvver SQ5 just now in dark blue. Navarra?

The Larne one was lighter, presumably Sepang. Plate was ST64 ***

I nearly had a Q5 ordinaire the other day but Audi dealer computer say no. My dealer says only owners with a clean license can have a courtesy car and mine isn't!

I would get another dealer. With the proliferation of cameras, they won’t need many courtesy cars ever with that policy...

I already have a 45 minute drive to this one and the next nearest (Bath Audi) don't even offer a lift back into town.

I already have a 45 minute drive to this one and the next nearest (Bath Audi) don't even offer a lift back into town.
I stayed in a holiday cottage literally 200 yds down the road from there.....it literally is in the middle of nowhere for a main dealer!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

They call it Bath Audi but it's around 6 miles to the city centre. It used to be closer but it was a tiny little place. Now it's huge.

No idea where the next nearest is, Bristol or Swindon probably.

Several SQ5s and a couple of SQ7s today at Castle Combe.

Spotted an RSQ3 on Thursday parked up in guiseley. First one since looking to buy one 6 months ago.
I was in a Vauxhall grandland x loan car too, made me feel really depressed at the time lol

Reactions: simonali
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…