How much is my Special Edition worth?

fonz600

Reaction score
After 8 years of ownership I’ve finally grown bored of my A4 Avant 2.0tfsi Special Edition.
Going to sell it but wondering what the going rate is? Autotrader is throwing a big range.

Since taking ownership I’ve fitted :-

RS4 grille
Rev D diverted valve
Coil overs
Later RNSE
2017 Bluetooth module
19” alloys
Decat
AMI with Bluetooth adapter for streaming media

Possibly a few other things I’ve forgotten.
It’s done 102k and only part service history, a years MOT. A few marks that’s expected for a 12 year old car.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

After 8 years of ownership I’ve finally grown bored of my A4 Avant 2.0tfsi Special Edition.
Going to sell it but wondering what the going rate is? Autotrader is throwing a big range.

Since taking ownership I’ve fitted :-

RS4 grille
Rev D diverted valve
Coil overs
Later RNSE
2017 Bluetooth module
19” alloys
Decat
AMI with Bluetooth adapter for streaming media

Possibly a few other things I’ve forgotten.
It’s done 102k and only part service history, a years MOT. A few marks that’s expected for a 12 year old car.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I'd say it's around the 5k mark, mods and upgrades don't usually increase the price of cars much, if at all unfortunately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baka and BakPak
It's value will be the book used price given its overall condition and milage, that said sometimes a car will be worth more to someone that may want it for specific reasons.
work on the book price and any more will be a bonus.

I checked Parker’s and it said 2800 which seemed low.
I know mods don’t increase value but thought latest genuine Audi Bluetooth and RNSE with AMI would increase it a bit. May return it to standard and sell those bits separate.

that sounds a bit low chap.
I have the same car, its s 76k miles and i'm the 2nd owner, quite a nice spec but no oem BT nor RNSE , but was valued recently at around the 6k mark .
had a 5k offer from webuy any junk....so must make yours worth more than 2800.

In my opinion, most things including cars are only worth what people are prepared to pay unfortunately. Unless, like Rob says, you find the right buyer prepared to pay a little extra. Ive seen a few b7 A4s around the 7k mark on autotrader, which in my opinion is a bit steep for a 12-13 year old car + your then into s4 price territory. Id say with your specs and overall good condition around 5000 to 5500 range.

I bought 1 half hour ago with 115k on clock all standard / original for 3.5k private sale. Silver, leather, orig 18" alloys, full service history, Cam belt & pump done @ 100k. Excellent body work condition