Sepang Blue Facelifted.. Now questions...

larbel

Reaction score
So, I finally got around to completely facelifted my Sepang Blue with regular LEDs and ACC... Since had to change to new BCM and Gateway, there're couple odd behaviors that I just want to see if it's a FL thingy...

For the 3 12V ports, it used to shut off when the power is cut, now they all became live... And the cup holder ring now lights up with the DRL instead of the footwell? And DRL would delay shut off even when coming/leaving home is turned off? Are these normal FL behaviors? Thanks!

Please excuse the dirty car...

IMG 1222

Reactions: Bristle Hound, AlS3BE and Jassyo06
Lovely car. I love sepang blue but wasn’t available for the facelift so settled for the ara blue. Need to post more pics in daylight.
Can’t help you with your problems though. As far as I notice in mine is the interior lights all work together and if headlights is off they are generally off. The ciggy lighters all turn off with the key out.
Might be some vcds coding in the central convenience module. The new ones are all done via adaptations not long coding which makes it difficult to copy and paste someone else’s coding.

Thanks @AlS3BE Well, if anyone with FL and OBD11, can you share the 09 and 17 module's backup please? Thanks!

My facelift sepang blue...granted audi had to special order this for me due to problems..but no cost to me
Screenshot 20170207 152403

Reactions: Chris S 1245, TYb and AlS3BE
So, I finally got around to completely facelifted my Sepang Blue with regular LEDs and ACC... Since had to change to new BCM and Gateway, there're couple odd behaviors that I just want to see if it's a FL thingy...

For the 3 12V ports, it used to shut off when the power is cut, now they all became live... And the cup holder ring now lights up with the DRL instead of the footwell? And DRL would delay shut off even when coming/leaving home is turned off? Are these normal FL behaviors? Thanks!

Please excuse the dirty car...

View attachment 178142
@larbel - S3 looking fab buddy :thumbs up:
@DJAlix may be you man with your probs

For the 3 12V ports, it used to shut off when the power is cut, now they all became live...

The behaviour of the 12V sockets is dictated by the position of the fuse(F40) for the 12V sockets. It has two possible postions, as shown below or you can also put the F40 fuse in line with fuses F39-41. In one position the sockets will have power with igniton Off, in the other position will have power only with igniton On.

Regarding the cupholder led rings, do they get their power from the front 12v socket? or are they connected to the BCM?

Audi_A3_8V_2012_2018_fuse_box_diagram_interior.png

Reactions: RJ-8V