New to the forum A4 Avant 2.0 SE 140

AudiAngler

Reaction score
Hello to all this is my first post on the forum having not long bought my new fishing mobile!

I bought the car having 107k on the clock with a full new service including all oils , new brakes all around and having had just one retired previous owner it was a must have for me, Well spec.d apart from aux or multimedia port and parking senors it will certainly do the job intended.

I have a couple of minor issues including the usual rear wiper washer leaking /boot solenoid , and having bought a new disc my sat nav/dvd unit will not read the disc but they are minor issues.

I want to make a few minor changes to the car but with moving to Australia at the end of the year I want to try and keep it to a minimum if I can fight the urge to go daft on it

Light tints , change of wheel colour , roof rack and box I was thinking of a small subtle front splitter but don’t know if that would still suit if I don’t intend on lowering the car etc ? as i want to keep the value of the car as I plan to sell before my move.

Any suggestions on little mods would be ideal

Attachments

• 9B47E3B1-01B6-4713-84E6-615A0570011B.jpeg
    9B47E3B1-01B6-4713-84E6-615A0570011B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
Welcome to the forum mate, car looks very nice!

The Seat Leon Cupra R splitter costs around 50 quid and is pretty much a direct fit onto our cars. You have to do a tiny tweak, shown in this video:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum mate, car looks very nice!

The Seat Leon Cupra R splitter costs around 50 quid and is pretty much a direct fit onto our cars. You have to do a tiny tweak, shown in this video:

Cheers pal aye it’s a simple job I don’t think the se model would suit the side diffusers and rear skirt so front splitter it is

Does nobody else think the Cupra R splitter is too small for the A4, looks a bit narrow to me.
Thought about getting one but the more I looked at pics of it on the A4 the less I liked it...

I agree, you can pull it outwards a bit as you screw it in, but it could do with a little more side presence.

I suppose they are not crazy expensive so might be possible to bodge two together to get the perfect width.

I'll have a think about it, might be a mini project.

Nice car AudiAngler, looks like you have the non s line bumper which means pretty much all the rs4 style grilles on ebay would fit your car, another fairly cheap mod to think about.

Reactions: Jack Kelly