New alloy vote

New alloy vote

Votes: 16 41.0%

Votes: 11 28.2%

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me, these look like 2.0i TDI alloys. When these first came out as an option on the S3, the saleswoman took it upon herself to tick the option box, even though I said I wanted the standard wheels. Luckily I spotted it on the order confirmation, and told her very politely but firmly, to get them off my F**king car. If these had been on my car on collection day, I would have rejected.

They have grown on me over the years, as I've seen a few S3's with them on. But don't look special enough to be on an S3. Personal opinion of course.

No alloy wheel design looks special on a S3

Got to say this but Option 1 are the cheapest looking alloy wheel design ever fitted to a S3...l would rather have them Reps before them

All subjective of course, but don't agree pal :footy:
Have option 1 in 19" on my Daytona Grey Pearl S3, and they suit it well. I agree though that when you see them in 18" on an A1 that isn't looked after they look a bit bland. I like mine on mine so +1 for Option 1 :sunglasses:. Piece of pish to clean as well. And it isn't easy to get the 'depth' of the spoke design in side on photos - I like how deep the spokes are. Me likey.

19s

Reactions: larsmate, rvtb101, DW81 and 1 other person
19"wheels are good bit noisier the law of physics does'nt lie,apply...wider tyres = more rubber contact with road surface....besides l have owned 2 S3's with both wheel sizes and the 19"s are noisier
Granted but hardly noticeable. I went from standard 18’s. Point worth mentioning regardless to “physics” some brands in 19” may be quieter that some 18”. In my case the noice was equal (18” contis to 19” p-zero). Life isn’t linear my friend.

Reactions: Toonsoldier91