Best Replacement door speakers

Sp3no82

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to replace the woeful non Bose door speakers I have with some aftermarket, do you guys have any recommendations for this as I want to fit the biggest speakers I can. Any hints and tips appreciated.

No specific recommendations, best thing to do would be replace the head unit with an aftermarket one and wire the speakers into the amp on that, or switch the bose amps for better ones. The bose amps are pretty poor in our cars, upgrading them will give a massive sound benefit and you can move on from there with upgrading speakers if you still feel the need.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Thank for the reply, I have a RNS-E headunit which I will not be changing so if I need to add an amp it will have to be a separate unit in the boot and I will run a new sub at the same time but for now I just want to change the door speakers

Check out JL Audio... I’ve used them in the last few cars I’ve had, always good results.
http://www.jlaudio.co.uk/car-audio-speakers
They have a range of component door speakers that will fit easily with a couple of adapters.
I’m running the C5-650’s in the front and they sound epic.
I swapped out the standard Audi unit as aftermarket is always better for sound quality with loads more functionality.

If you're not open to changing the head unit (like Rob says, will give loads more functionality, better sound, options for future speakers and amps and doesn't have a massively outdated looking interface) then amp and speakers will be your best best.

No recommendations from me, but interested to see what you end up getting!