New From Essex

C6A6

Reaction score
Hi All

I recently purchased my first Audi after being a Ford & Vauxhall man for the last few years.

She’s a 55 plate 2.0 tfsi 170. I knew Audi’s were good but the build quality is miles above anything I’ve owned before. Plus when driving about, it feels so much more solid so I think i’ll be sticking with Audi for a while. :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, V6_Man and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and V6_Man
Hi All

I recently purchased my first Audi after being a Ford & Vauxhall man for the last few years.

She’s a 55 plate 2.0 tfsi 170. I knew Audi’s were good but the build quality is miles above anything I’ve owned before. Plus when driving about, it feels so much more solid so I think i’ll be sticking with Audi for a while. :)

Hi @C6A6 welcome to the ASN. Glad you are liking the car and I am sure you'll like it here on the forum as well. Do share the pics of your car when you have some time.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hi All.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Images are a good shout. They're not the best but here's a few i took after giving her a good clean...

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpg
    IMG_4451.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 181
  • BD7D92F3-992F-4BCB-8E85-8E22DD2ECEA3.jpg
    BD7D92F3-992F-4BCB-8E85-8E22DD2ECEA3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
Reactions: Sandra and V6_Man
Hi All.

Images are a good shout. They're not the best but here's a few i took after giving her a good clean...

Car looks fab buddy.

Hi All.

Car looks awesome :)

Reactions: V6_Man
Thanks Sandra. Much appreciated.

I’ve got a whole host of things I need/would like to do so hopefully I can find some answers buried in the forum. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: creweaudiparts and V6_Man
:sign welcome:
Nice example, cheers for the pics!

Reactions: C6A6 and Sandra