How to repair or replace recliner motor on Recaro drivers seat

• Look at this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Had same issue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nogaro Nicky

Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me how to replace or repair recliner electric motor in S3 8L Recaro Drivers Seat?

Unable to access actual page numbers listed after opening up link. It's the lumber motor rhat doesn't seem to work and fuses checked so thats why think motor at fault. Can't seem to understand how to take seat apart in diagrams, as got motor from other seat that i personally know works and was going to swap them if only knew how to strip seat down.

Cheers

Nicky

The link should work fine... step by step instructions are in there...

Try this one which is the seat removal process... the index on the side should have what you need
https://workshop-manuals.com/audi/a...aro_seat/removing_and_installing_recaro_seat/

Screenshot 2019 02 25 at 170625

<tuffty/>

The link should work fine... step by step instructions are in there...

Try this one which is the seat removal process... the index on the side should have what you need
https://workshop-manuals.com/audi/a...aro_seat/removing_and_installing_recaro_seat/

View attachment 176417

<tuffty/>
Know how to remove seat but problem is how to strip down seat so able to get access to lumber motor. Seems a bit stupid of me but totally lost in how to do this so appreciate any help you can give

Cheers

Nicky

Not something I have ever had to do so I have no idea mate hence linking to the workshop manual...

Unless its something someone else has done and can pitch in then all I can suggest is to flick through that online manual and see if its detailed in there

<tuffty/>

It could be the micro switch that is faulty, I remember when I had mine if it hadn’t been used for a while I had to press it up and down a few times before it would work