Audi color code n touch up paint...

larbel

Reaction score
Does anyone know any place that sells Audi color code touchup paints? Unlike other manufacturer, I couldn't find any factory touchup paint for Audi??? I'm looking for the Z33 brushed silver clear coat for wheels, as if regular color code isn't hard enough to find... Any idea?

Dealer here said they can sell me small bottom of paint for body colors, but not wheels... But either way, it's not officially Audi touchup paint, it's dealer mix according to the color code.

Halfords just have the "basic" colours. None of the more exclusive metallics, pearlescent and crystal paints. At least that is what mine has.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

A while back I needed to touch up a tiny chip in one of my wheels. I found out the paint colour and code for the silver paint on my alloys (diamond silver, 8Z8) from Audi Customer Services, only to then discover than Audi don’t supply it! I contacted many different touch-up paint suppliers, but no-one could help. In the end by trial and error I found a generic silver wheel paint which was a “good enough”match.

Does anyone have the code for ara blue?
I got a few Nasty stone chips on the bonnet that needs covering up before it rusts.

Does anyone have the code for ara blue?
I got a few Nasty stone chips on the bonnet that needs covering up before it rusts.
Hopefully this helps. Got it from Audi themselves
fcfc755fe0ca6ebe41fc72bcedaad122.jpg

It's really quite poor that Audi don't do official touch up paint sticks.....at least not for their most expensive colours.
I've never had this problem with any previous cars.....always got a touch up stick for every one of them, including special pealescents.

It's really quite poor that Audi don't do official touch up paint sticks.....at least not for their most expensive colours.
I've never had this problem with any previous cars.....always got a touch up stick for every one of them, including special pealescents.
I got a ara blue touch up stick from them. Not had the confidence to use it yet though

Reactions: Ron240
Adam is that for real.....genuine Ara Blue?
I have read everywhere that there is no official touch up paint.

Adam is that for real.....genuine Ara Blue?
I have read everywhere that there is no official touch up paint.
Yes it is! When I got my alloys done the company used that to touch up my bonnet. They can't have done it properly as after a few washes it appears to have washed off! I ordered it from local dealer. Was about £15 I think!

Reactions: Ron240
It really sucks that I could have touch it up on my own if I have the proper paint, but instead, the Z33 is like impossible to find anywhere, professional color match is like 10 times the cost

For alloy wheels on previous cars I have used a small tin of Humbrol model makers paint for small chips. This has worked well and after a couple of years did not seem to wear off.

Colin