Joined the Audi family

SheDevil

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've just joined the Audi family with my latest purchase of a brand new in stock car, here's a little family history of all my babies....

• Mk 2 Fabia VRS (Awesome fun car but those engines were plagued with issues, mine went through 0.5ltr of Oil per tank of petrol) - owned for around 13 months
  • Skoda Yeti (that was rather a comedown) - kicked to the curb after 8 months
  • Mk3 Skoda Octavia VRS (Petrol) DSG - I loved this car so much, wish I'd never sold it but....
  • Mk3 Skoda Octavia VRS 4x4 DSG (Oil burner) - I hated this car so so so so much, my commute at the time was about 5 miles and it was rare I ever did a run more than 10.
  • Seat Leon Cupra 300 DSG - This little thing was the most fun I'd ever had on four wheels (only in the warm and dry, it couldn't put much power in the wet)

However.... my Cupra had a stroke recently whilst it was being driven. It lost all power including power steering and breaks. The car was dead apart from the dash lights which were lit up like a Christmas tree. Needless to say something had to stop the car, it turned out to be a motorway lamppost.

Thankfully no one was injured and the insurance (along with GAP) were kind enough to sort everything out for me.

On to my Audi, I was in a rush so couldn't wait for a factory order. On Monday I'll be collecting a brand new SQ5 in Navarra Blue, a couple of options I wouldn't have bothered with but all told I'm very happy with what the car has.

I'm really looking forward to getting involved with the community here and I hope you're all as awesome as the folks over a Briskoda! :wink:

Reactions: THQuattro, Richard46 and V6_Man
Hi all!

I've just joined the Audi family with my latest purchase of a brand new in stock car, here's a little family history of all my babies....

• Mk 2 Fabia VRS (Awesome fun car but those engines were plagued with issues, mine went through 0.5ltr of Oil per tank of petrol) - owned for around 13 months
  • Mk3 Skoda Octavia VRS (Petrol) DSG - I loved this car so much, wish I'd never sold it but....
  • Mk3 Skoda Octavia VRS 4x4 DSG (Oil burner) - I hated this car so so so so much, my commute at the time was about 5 miles and it was rare I ever did a run more than 10.
  • Seat Leon Cupra 300 DSG - This little thing was the most fun I'd ever had on four wheels (only in the warm and dry, it couldn't put much power in the wet)

However.... my Cupra had a stroke recently whilst it was being driven. It lost all power including power steering and breaks. The car was dead apart from the dash lights which were lit up like a Christmas tree. Needless to say something had to stop the car, it turned out to be a motorway lamppost.

Thankfully no one was injured and the insurance (along with GAP) were kind enough to sort everything out for me.

On to my Audi, I was in a rush so couldn't wait for a factory order. On Monday I'll be collecting a brand new SQ5 in Navarra Blue, a couple of options I wouldn't have bothered with but all told I'm very happy with what the car has.

I'm really looking forward to getting involved with the community here and I hope you're all as awesome as the folks over a Briskoda! :wink:

Welcome to ASN @SheDevil and congrats on the purchase. I am sure you'll like it here as well. Do share the pics of your car once you've picked it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SheDevil
Hi all!

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics

Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to the forums SheDevil :thumbs up:

Nice sounding motor you've coming, gonna be a looooong weekend for you!