got a knock on the door

Colin Anderton3

Reaction score
guess what a neighbour knocked on our door Boxing day morning to say I had two offside flat tyres

guess what a neighbour knocked on our door Boxing day morning to say I had two offside flat tyres
and to continue the story also with the flat tyres the whole side of the offside of the car has been keyed as well down to the metal. The girl who was parked next to mine had her four tyres done and not for the first time either she has someone who has taken a dislike to her and keeps on vandalising her car and they also have done it to two previous cars of hers as well and she has had the tyres replaced and she is now diving around with a hammered front windscreen and a child in the car as well.
My car is now in for repair and I have to pay £330 excess on my insurance good start to the new year.

That's really nasty for both the girl and you!
Time to set up dash cam or camera in your house window? :p

That's really nasty for both the girl and you!
Time to set up dash cam or camera in your house window? :p
thanks for that my son has a cctv but no recorder but he will send it to me so it is a start cheers fromColin

Reactions: Meemo
Get a ring door bell ( I just got 1) alerts your phone and records any activity near your car.

Get a ring door bell ( I just got 1) alerts your phone and records any activity near your car.
thanks for that our car is parked about 60mtrs from our front door and you do not pass the front door to get to the car but thanks anyway, just praying they do a good job on the car cheers from Colin

Reactions: Marky007