B7 mfsw retrofit

lewisyounger

Reaction score
I'm getting towards fitting a mfsw to my 06 b7 avant. It has dis and cruise control.

Not sure if I need the new steering control unit or not considering I already have cruise control?

I know I need the wiring loom, the slip ring and the wheel.

Can pretty much go by using the guide in the stickies for the cruise control fitting and just do the wheel. Is there anyone in Suffolk that could help me with the vcds? I don't have one. I'm near Newmarket.

I've searched but all seem to be years and years old and the pictures are all gone and there's not a lot of clarity in some guides.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I'm getting towards fitting a mfsw to my 06 b7 avant. It has dis and cruise control.

Not sure if I need the new steering control unit or not considering I already have cruise control?

I know I need the wiring loom, the slip ring and the wheel.

Can pretty much go by using the guide in the stickies for the cruise control fitting and just do the wheel. Is there anyone in Suffolk that could help me with the vcds? I don't have one. I'm near Newmarket.

I've searched but all seem to be years and years old and the pictures are all gone and there's not a lot of clarity in some guides.

Try user @Pyeman he is near you with vcds :)

I do apologise I had a mad Christmas. But decided in the end that I will leave the wheel change for the time being whilst I change jobs.