wheel spacers

106KEV

Reaction score
Hi all just looking for some advice/ help with what’s the best wheel spacers and sizes to fit my a4 avant Quattro with 19” rotors wheels .

You lowered m8? I'm on vogtland springs on my s4 and 10mm spacers on the back and I get a bit of rubbing on high compression

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

I've got a 2008 A4 quattro saloon. It's on 20mm factory lowered suspension.
I recently fitted Eibach pro wheels spacers from Larkspeed.
https://larkspeed.com/shopper/i/SP2...-incl-Quattro-Eibach-Pro-Spacer-Wheel-Spacers

The original wheels are 8.5J x R19 ET43. The fronts sit outboard nicely as standard, but the rear wheels were too far inboard for my taste.
I chose the Eibach 12mm per side, hub centric, wheel spacers, to see how I'd get along with them.
No rub that I'm aware of, so when I replace the wheels I'll go for ET32 or ET30 for the rear wheels.

I'm not sure how accurately this may translate for an avant, but I hope this helps.
Larkspeed also supplied Eibach 40mm wheel bolts and were very helpful with info before I purchased.

Reactions: 106KEV
I run 19x8.5J ET42 R8 GT Alloys with 255/35 19 Michelin tyres on Lowered H&R springs and I use 15mm spacers all round to get a flushed look and no rubbing.

Reactions: 106KEV
As above, I'd say 10mm front and then either 12mm or 15mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance
As above, I'd say 10mm front and then either 12mm or 15mm rear.

Damian @ DPM Performance
This sounds good to me 10mm front 15mm rear . my car isn’t lowered and my tires are 255 x35x19” michelin pilot sport 3 will these be ok