Back again with A3 Sportback

Pganders

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I’m back again after 3 enjoyable years driving an Audi Q3 and a short but disappointing period with a BMW X1. This is my second A3 having previously owned a 2012 pre-facelift model before the Q3.

Anyways have now purchased 2018 A3 Sportback 1.5 tfsi S-line in Monsoon Grey. No options fitted as it was a stock offer though it does come with the Audi Sound System so am assuming it is a 2019 model year car.

Excellent car and the 1.5 is a joy to drive.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Welcome back. Any pics of the Car? :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn
None yet - looked good in the showroom but already covered in muck - I’ll wait til it gets cleaned!!

Reactions: Sandra
:welcome!:
If you’ve not already done so, head over to the A3/S3 8V section for more like minded souls and some good banter :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Sandra
Hi folks,

I’m back again after 3 enjoyable years driving an Audi Q3 and a short but disappointing period with a BMW X1. This is my second A3 having previously owned a 2012 pre-facelift model before the Q3.

Anyways have now purchased 2018 A3 Sportback 1.5 tfsi S-line in Monsoon Grey. No options fitted as it was a stock offer though it does come with the Audi Sound System so am assuming it is a 2019 model year car.

Excellent car and the 1.5 is a joy to drive.
:welcome!: Good wee engine they are fella.

Reactions: Audi Bairn